Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Relationships

From my blog 9/27/2013

I've been thinking about the sacred nature of relationships. 

Developed they are beautiful, it is wonderful to have someone who understands in some small way what makes you tick. 

To make a connection with another soul. 

It becomes a source of compelling strength; mind, body and spirit. 

A space where you know just what to expect from someone. 

As human beings we have the capacity to allow these relationships to be created, but they can be harmed. 

The tenure of the relationship will then change, no longer be the loving bond created. 

As a developing person, always reaching towards a better understanding of life, I can see so many areas where I need to improve. One of those areas is the delicate balance between relationships that needs to be created. 

Nurturing good friendships, weeding out what isn't working. Re-evaluating jealousy, seeing it for what it is, insecurity. 

There is a fine line to maintain when treading within the heart of another and when they are a part of your own heart. 

Once that has happened, change cannot come about quickly, lest you damage those bonds and permanence is the result of a temporary feeling.

There is a cycle of birth and rebirth within each soul. Birth and death. 

I've been learning about the deep well of intuition in my soul.

Sometimes it tells me things that I don't want to know.

I try to listen, but facing the truth is hard. 

Especially when it means the end of something that you love.

SG


No comments:

Post a Comment