Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Long Thoughts

Intuition

Time and season

Good and bad

Wait

Patience

Trust

Force

Force cannot overcome

Nor wishing it so

Frustration from such a course

I could not speak

My words snatched out of frustration

I could not pray

Enveloped in disbelief

Every word like a condemnation

All on hold

Till the time I could prove myself

I came like a visitor

A vision

Wandering through grief

Wandering


Silent tears in my eyes

Timid


If I could explain anything at all, it would be that I

I the silent wanderer

entered the realm of pain

Grey

Everything was grey

Including my love

It had darkened from misuse

Mistrust

It was fastened upon a hope

Dashed away

I could not grasp for hopes continually dragged through the mud

So I let go

Grasping at some other hopes instead



2 comments:

  1. enjoyed this poem, the ultimate introspective
    poem - deliciously cerebal. sounds like someone
    discovering or uncovering her self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete