Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little Moments

Breezes whisper
soft little melodies
golden lisping glimpses of yesterdays games

I miss...
foot-baths in spring run off
splashing down the gutter
by the road

Toes in fresh soil
amber firelight
and breezes

Up in the mountain
silent sounds
like crickets and birds

Mechanical shut down

Sleeping sound slumber
hammock swaying back and forth
pushed by feet
free of shoes

Little bugs, running up and down trees
little voices calling my name
presents, like dandelions and rocks

I miss you
John Denver
Annies Song

Annies happy moments
curled up with a book
as we drive

Dad, I miss your stories
how many times will I get to drive with you?
How many more times?

I miss...
fish hooks, and lakes
sandy toes
driftwood

I wish

I hope

I will have more moments like these

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and filled with lovely feelings and imagery dear Strawberry Girl!
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete