Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Faceless

I have written so few words to the one I love, for the one I love, for I have not loved like I might have

Alice chased the white rabbit, I chase the illusion of

Happiness, happiness, happiness

it exists, so I've been told, the bundle of mature emotion, immature impulsiveness, the words which are

spoken as the anthem of the living, the silence of the dead

How can I long for the world to reorder, to turn back the clock, to disappear into the endlessness of

selfishness the point of no return

and you just can't stay away, walk away

the river keeps flowing, divergent paths intertwining, folding, churning, caught in the current, drifting away as

the exits begin to fly away, away from the grasp of the desperate tips, the lips pursed in confusion

So says the mad hatter as they take him away

the beveling peckers are laughing, are laughing at nothing,

are laughing at fate

Feel nothing, know nothing

you monkeys, awake

MAD, mad

A pile of rubbish,

endless misogyny

fateless, trajectory

Still the point,

point out the crystal guide, shakily shift it in the sands

           Why, why did you treat me this way?

I thought that marriage meant happiness, forever, someone to be there

Did I leave or did I stay? Will you ever go away?

I thought, I had, I have

7 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this piece of your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. marriage is like life, there are no guarantees, That sucks!! I think I can be a Misandrist many times but not for all men

    YOU WRITE SO WELL!!
    Gosh you make me feel like a good ole hen party !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Great weekend SG.. Smile, laugh, ENJOY, Be safe dear one
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. popped over to send blessings your way to you and your family and friends.
    My your xmas be filled with love, family, laughter, lots of chocolate lol

    Bless you and MERRY XMAS.. see you afgter xmas.. HUGS
    love u inky

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!!!!!!

    This is very very strong SG! I had to read this again (and I continued to do so). I have always loved the way you intesnsify all of your pieces by sometimes using just one or two words in one line.

    I agree with what Inky has written. It is unfortunate or probably fortunate that the rough waves are ending, innit? I know it is difficult to digest, but the constant sight of the optimist horizon shall tell you, you are now free! you can now be yourself!

    Very well written, and I will add, like all your pieces! Don't stop writing, EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've written a few words but have conveyed a lot on his spot. Now, it is time you reveal it here as well.

    Look at the bright side friend. You've found someone and you're feeling happy again, aren't you?

    Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i guess there is nothing called endless/eternal happiness in this world other than absolute love/surrender to God, which is next to impossible for social beings

    ReplyDelete