Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Capturing a Feeling

Anticipation building, you will be there

my arms are aching, my lips are tingling

I hurry past the others, they mean little to me

You are the one my heart beats for

Your embrace, your scent

The fire builds

We kiss as though there is no tomorrow

No other time to live

As we travel I hold your hand, you kiss my fingertips

I soak in being there, being with you

Music plays and we sing along

Smiling we drive towards home

When we arrive it doesn't take long

To show you how much you were missed

Electricity 

Your scent, your taste

your touch

the flame rises and falls as we make love

we sleep

then again we move together, it's ecstasy

it's bliss

You whisper my name

I whisper yours

We smile

There are micro sparks all night

this was good, so, so good

What more could we ask?

1 comment: