Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost a Thing

Never fought, no we never fight, fold our hearts up, tuck them in, avoidance.

What does it signify, the praying Mantis? It stabbed me with its claw

Weakness, or is it self preservation, a front?
Can you see the sharp claws hidden?

There is no reason,
it just happened to begin that way,
a shivering of fantasies up my spine and down again.

So sly, a glance between moments
eyes that linger, savor, caress

Pinpoint the attraction, I cannot
fill in the meaning between the lines,
is it there?

Brush against me, scent of sanity,
taste the sweetness upon my lips.

Insane

Flowing freedom of silence,
does it mean anything to you?

The darkness and the moon,
snuff out the meaning, an illusion.

Risk everything, upon the vision,
you, shimmering in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment