Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Awakening with the Sunrise

Tears

inevitable as a heartbeat

fall in silence, fall in waves

Ask me where I find the strength

It is gathered from burdens fought for, revealed

a path illuminated by the starlight

and answers gathered like the dew

hidden in the firelight

flickering in the darkness

answers

You kiss the corners of my heart, easing the tension in my face

gentle heartbeats sooth me as I awaken in the early dawn

sunbeams dispel the darkness

I blush with the sunrise

9 comments:

  1. Muwah! This is just so heartfelt, so beautiful darling. I am just glad that those inevitable tears have stopped flowing out, now it is just tears of joy.

    Darling, this is very motivating too. Very hopeful, that however hard the situation may be, there is always an answer "flickering in the darkness".

    "I blush with the sunrise" - just beautiful! Simply exquisite!!!

    Keep on writing sweetheart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, I know you understand what I mean here xx It is motivating to read your words sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunrise blush is beautiful. So candid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. breathe in, breathe out. this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartwarming and uplifting lines that have come straight from the heart. Loved the following lines:
    and answers gathered like the dew
    hidden in the firelight
    flickering in the darkness
    answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I blush with the sunrise' is a beautiful place to be, I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful.. The words radiates hope :) Just love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, Annie- skip the coffee, just the cream. ~rick

    ReplyDelete