Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Exploring the Wilderness

There is something whispering to my soul
it has always driven me
made me pause
listen
and search for the source
the beating of my heart
blood coursing through my veins
it's a wild, untamed thing
when I stand under magnificent trees
the wind blowing through the leaves
I feel it
grand waterfalls as well
there's a power in this world
that moves through us all
and when I'm near you 
I feel it too

Can you feel it? 

Our breath moves together
as we clasp each other
hearts beating
skin tingling
bodies aching
blood coursing
your scent 
and mine
together
the quiet of the room 
interrupted
it's wild, untamed
magnificent
kinetic
and I pause
to look at you
and feel you near
looking up 
into your eyes
trusting
there is power in your kiss
it has always driven me
to the edge 
of madness
every inch of you
drives me wild

No comments:

Post a Comment